Recruiters can sync their TextRecruit accounts with Google or Microsoft calendars to automate calendar scheduling. Recruiters will first sync their TR accounts in the Profile Settings.
Once the calendars are synced, the Recruiters can insert a Calendar URL link (via Calendar button in the composer and Schedule Message dialog) and send to a Candidate so they can schedule available time slots.
When ARI is enabled, ARI can also insert Calendar URL links to a Candidate. ARI can also suggest and insert the first 3 available date/time as a message to the Candidate.
Example ARI Scheduling:
“Let's schedule a 30 minute call to chat. Let me know the day and time you're available. Or, a number between 1-3:
1) Friday (9/7) 9:00 AM
2) Thursday (9/13) 2:30 PM
3) Thursday (9/20) 12:00 PM
All times are in Pacific Time.
You can also book a time here:
- Click your Profile in the upper right and select Profile Settings
- Scroll down to the Calendar Sync section of the Profile Settings and select a Calendar you want to sync.
- When you select a Calendar to sync, you will be prompted to acknowledge that you will be taken to a new browser page.
- Choose the account you want to calendar sync with.
- When you have successfully synced your calendar, you will be redirected back TextRecruit with a confirmation.
*Note - Only ONE calendar can be synced at a time. The calendar that isn’t sync’d will have the ‘Connect Account’ button grayed out. The calendar that is sync’d will have a ‘Disconnect Account’ button.
If the user wants to disconnect a calendar, they will be prompted a modal asking to disconnect.
The user will get a confirmation they have disconnected their calendar.
Calendar URL Linking Steps (Inbox Composer):
- Type your message as you normally would into the composer and click the Calendar button.
- Calendar URL link has been inserted into the message.
- Calendar URL link sent to the Candidate in the message.
Calendar URL Linking Steps (Schedule Message Dialog/Mail Merge functions):
- Schedule your message as you normally would and press the Insert Calendar button in the Mail Merge section
There are a two ways a Candidate can schedule time with a Recruiter.
- Calendar URL Link - They can click on a Calendar URL Link, which will take them to a scheduling page
- ARI Scheduling - ARI will suggest three available time slots where a Candidate can reply with a #1-3. ARI will also insert a Calendar URL link (This will be setup by your Account Manager)
Calendar URL Link
- Candidate clicks on the Calendar URL link provided from the Recruiter
- Candidate picks a Date & Time, then confirms info
ARI Scheduling (Setup by your Account Manager)
- If ARI Scheduling is enabled, ARI will automatically suggest three time slots based on the Recruiter’s availability. The Candidate replies back with a time slot #1-3 and will receive a confirmation.
- The Recruiter will receive a Calendar notification/email (if configured in your calendar/service client) of their scheduled time on their Calendar app.
In the Profile Setting of your TextRecruit account, you will see a Time Zone this only for Calendar Scheduling, not sending your messages.