You can schedule a message to an Individual Candidate or sent a message campaign message to multiple candidates. If you want to schedule message to multiple candidate see the create campaign step by step.
Steps below will be to schedule message to individual candidate.
- From Dashboard, Click on Schedule Message (top right corner)
- You can also do this by clicking on Candidate, select the Candidate, Scheduling a Message
- Type in the candidate name, phone number or by a group name for multiple candidates in the "To" field
- Schedule when the message is to be sent "Immediately" or "At a later Date/Time"
- URL: field , here you enter in the URL link that you may want to include in your message
- Type in your Message *You can use the Merge field by clicking on the tab that is appropriate. (Example to include first name, click First Name this will automatically include the first name in your message, this goes the same for your URL link. You must click on the Campaign URL in order for the URL link to be inserted into your message. If you URL field is blank then now URL will be included.
- Preview will display what your message will look like
- Add a Drip Message as a follow up to any candidate that does not respond to the initial message sent. You can add up to 3 Drip Message, each time the Drip will only to go those who have not responded.
- Click Review
- Click Save or Send
*Message character limit is 160 includes spaces
* You also have the ability to write a text message by clicking on a Candidate and typing in the text box at the bottom for a quick and simply reply or use a User Response Template.
*URL field must be populated if you want a URL to be included in your message, once the URL has been populated then you can use the Campaign URL merge tab to insert the shorten URL ($link) into the message. In the Preview box the shorten URL link will look like http://textr.co/EXAMPLE1
*When using the URL field and URL Merge tab, you can shorten your links, so they do not use up your 160 characters.
*Messages: You have the ability archive any campaign, but you can not delete campaigns.
*You can archive a candidate, but you can not delete a candidate.