Get started by creating a campaign, this is the best way to take advantage of the product. We have a "TextRecruit Resources Guide" that can help you create a campaign, add candidates and schedule a message.
A step-by-step "How to create" a campaign is listed below.
- From the User Dashboard
- Click on Campaign (Left side)
- Click "Add Campaign" (top right corner) (Image 1)
- Fill in the "Add Campaign" pop window (Image 2)
- Campaign Name
- Info URL *Optional
- Automatic Response *Optional
- Click Add Employee *The 3 choices to Add are listed below (Image 3)
Select Employees (Select one or more candidates from your TextRecruit Account.)
Select a Single Employee (Add a single candidate by providing the candidate's name and phone number.)
File Upload (Import candidates to your account using a Comma Separate Value (.csv) or Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) file format.
- Click Schedule Message (Image 4)
- Fill in the Schedule Message appropriately (Image 5)
- Schedule > choice of Immediately or At a later date/time
- From > auto-filled in, but can be changed
- URL >
- Message> Write out the message to be sent. There is an option to save the Message Template to be used over and over. Those instructions are listed below.
- In this step user can "save" the message they just created by clicking the red "Save Template" tab
- Clicked on "Save Template", next step is to give the template a name
- Click Save
- The message can be seen in the Preview box, under the Message Box
- Click Review once you are ready to send
- Review the message to be sent (Image 6)
- Click Send