Users can add candidates when scheduling a message or by going to Candidates located on left side bar of the Dashboard. The most common is when you are scheduling a campaign message.
Note, you will need to export your data from your Applicant Tracking System in either .xlsx or .csv file format.
- Select Candidates (Left side bar)
- Select "Add Candidate" (top ride side)
- Click on "Select" to find the Microsoft Excel (*.xlsx) file you will upload
- Select the file itself (*.xlsx or *.csv)
- The "Upload From File" window showing example of what file and fields should look like appears (Image 1)
- Map the field for importing (see Image 2)
- If the field are correct, then you can click "Yes, Import"
- Your candidate will be uploaded
- If the fields are not mapped correctly, then "No, Remap" (Image 3)
- You will be presented a screen that show you the field you need to be mapped
- Your file must have a First Name field, Last Name Field and a Phone Number field, if it does not, it will not upload. Any candidate data outside of the 3 required fields mentioned should be mapped as a Group Name, so you can filter by them later.
Example of what your Microsoft Excel file should look like. Note that Column D-G would be mapped as "Groups"
*When uploading International numbers the number needs a "+" in front of the country code.