Get started by creating a campaign, this is the best way to take advantage of the product. We have a "TextRecruit Resources Guide" that can help you create a campaign, add candidates and schedule a message. Creating a campaign is the best way to send your message to a group of candidates (group text), the message will be received by the candidate individually so the text appears it only was sent to that specific candidate, even though it was sent to multiple candidate via your campaign.
A step-by-step "How to create" a campaign is listed below:
- From the User Dashboard
- Click on New Campaign (top right corner)
- Fill in the "Add Campaign" pop window
- Job Code
- Automatic Response
- *ARI (if ARI is already set up for customer, the user can enable)
- Click Add Candidates
Select Candidates (Select one or more candidates from your TextRecruit Account.)
Select a Single Candidate (Add a single candidate by providing the candidate's name and phone number or by a group name for multiple candidates)
File Upload (Import candidates to your account using a Comma Separate Value (.csv) or Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) file format.
- Click Schedule Message
- Fill in the Schedule Message appropriately
- Schedule > choice of Immediately or At a later date/time
- From > auto-filled in, but can be changed
- URL > brought over from step 6
- Message> Here is where the user can custom create the message that will be sent.
- In this step user can "save" the message they just created by clicking the red "Save Template" tab
- Clicked on "Save Template", next step is to give the template a name
- Click Save
- User can preview the created campaign before sending it
- You can now add a Drip Message up to 3 to your campaign (see Drip Messages article)
- Click Review
- Click Send
*Message character limit is 160 includes spaces
*When using the URL field and URL Merge tab, you can shorten your links, so they do not use up your 160 characters.